January 31, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire.I love It!

Its five in the morning and being an insomniac I decided to watch "Slumdog Millionaire" since I've been hearing a lot of good comments about it and after winning most awards at the recent golden globe and I gotta say this guys (with a Nora Aunor's accent) "Oh my god...Oh my god!" this movie is so great!I cant believe that I didn't watch it sooner!After watching it,will leave you a "feel-good"feeling if you know what I mean.

This is the ending scene,the kiss,where finally they are together.This is the part where they dance!

No wonder it won and now that I heard it got 10 Oscars nominations!This movie is funny and dramatic and got a little suspense in it.I fell in love with Jamal and Latika...the love story inside this movie is so moving.This is my first time to see an Indian Film and the ending is soooo intense!And their weird dancing at the closing was so fun!the music is great even though I can't understand the lyrics.(you can watch that dance here) I heard that Indians have these kind of dancing on all their movies.You got to see this film.

Meet Dev Patel,19 years old and he's the lead role,before the end of the movie I begun to have a crush on him,he's got this sexual appeal that I cant describe.He is so tall and thin and they say that thin guys tend to have a big "you know what I mean!"haha.(*balahura talaga ako)



5 comments:

Mac & Hubbee said...

He is so tall and thin and they say that thin guys tend to have a big "you know what I mean!"haha.(*balahura talaga ako)

- funnee ka talaga....

Mac Callister said...

hehe ei yael este TL thanks for the feature on my blog sa site mo I loved it!

Yffar (^^,) said...

hi...

xlinks please :P

jejejje


www.rainbowhalohalo.tk

www.rainbowbloggers.com


salamat ng m,arami

KRIS JASPER said...

check youtube and search for E4's Skins (or skin, i forgot.) It's a British show and he's in there...

pepe M. said...

hmmm, the brouhaha about the SDM!!!
yup its a super duper hit here...maybe because the plot (poverty and ek ek) was glamorized by a non indian director :)