January 25, 2009

Some Random Thoughts...


This is just some random thoughts that I think I'd like to share it with you,and I will say,this is just my thoughts,my silly opinion.Every person is different and for me I'm twisted!haha
  • I don't know about you but I think people using message tones on their cellphones such as cat that "meow-meow" or rooster that "tik-ti-laok" and dogs that "bark" are really annoying and sooo jologs!!!especially when I'm inside a bus or a van and all of a sudden there's a loud cat that made a moment!You just wanna say shut the fuck off!haha
  • I don't know about you but I think people that are not using their headset to listen to mp3 songs through their cellphone are just KSP-kulang sa pansin(just seeking attention) and only making me irritable!I mean hello why don't you just listen to your damn music privately?why you have to make it so loud???
  • I don't know about you but its annoying when someone near or besides you talks too loud on his cellphone and you could actually hear every piece of shit and word that come out of his freakin mouth!.Me,when I'm talking on the phone as much as possible I'd like my voice to be so low kaya!
  • I don't know about you but I feel so horny when a guy will scratch his crotch while still wearing his pants in front of me and thought that no one will see him!haha.Especially guys wearing those basketball shorts OMG!
  • I don't know about you,but it looks so gay when a Filipino guy is wearing a blue or gray contact lens when he's trying to be discreet and all.Its a total world announcement for me that you're gay if your wearing one!
  • I don't know about you but I feel so suffocated when there's so much effem gays around me (like 10 of them)haha its like I cant breath when they're so loud and so...gay (don't get me wrong I have nothing against them)
  • I don't know about you but its absolutely unbelievable when a guy say he's straight and yet have a g4m account or enjoyed chatting with gay sites! Oh and guys who called themselves Bi when infact haven't been with a girlfriend before or don't have any plans of having a girlfriend!Why are we so afraid to use the word gay?when infact we are all gay!
  • I don't know about you but I think Jed Madela,Erick Santos(both local singer) are gays!and David Archuleta too!!!(American idol)
  • I don't know about you but I think Starbucks becomes synonymous to gay hang out place. If you're at Starbucks,you're gay! tara na dun mga kapatid!LOL same as guys wearing folded and hung and people are people brands!haha andami kong FNH n damit LOL!
And lastly why can't we love the one whose right in front of us and yet we still rather chase the one who care less...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true! LOL!

Unknown said...

I like the last sentence. Tinamaan ako dun ahh..
i like your writings.. keep posting, please.. ;p

Thanx,
Mon

Anonymous said...

wahaha! most of what you said i can relate to.