January 8, 2009

My MCdreamy...

Dreaming is free,you can do it anytime you want.And I have a dream that I hope I will fulfill one day...

One is I wanna have a great work abroad.Where there is financial stability.This I think will be in the near future.To save money and built a house for myself.I've been wanting to have my own place eversince.

And hope along the way I'll find the guy.The right guy that I've been waiting for. I thought I found him but end up wrong. But this dream of mine is I think the hardest to make into reality. I want this guy to be my companion, my bestfriend where i can drag him anywhere and still have a great time with me, someone I can spend the days at our own home, where we can be one...someone who can celebrate holidays and special ocassion with my family, someone who can stay up late while I not home, someone who could just be happy just by being with me in a lazy sunday in front of the tv screen...

And I know one day..someday...if not now, syempre someday nga e!hehe that he will come.I will find him.I know he is looking for me too, we just dont cross our path and if that day happen, I will know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this one.