January 11, 2009

A Rectal Examination!

Tomorrow, I have go to a clinic in Malate,Manila to have my pre-employment medical exam as a requirement for working abroad but I'm anxious about it ,imagine I'll have to strip down in front of the doctor if I'm unlucky they might do 4 person at a time! Meaning I'll be with other 3 guys naked!Sooo embarrassing!!!Waaaa! And to top it all, he or she might do a rectal exam!!!!

Look at some of the photos I've found at the internet with regards to rectal haha!



5 comments:

XanFactor said...

i remember my first physical... nobody told me... and he was a cute doctor... so imagine how shocked I was when he asked me to drop my pants...

lolz

i don't think they would do something that invasive...

but hey if it is a cute doctor... invade anytime!

lolz

Mac Callister said...

tnx for dropping by,hmm a cute doctor eh?i will think about it haha you know nothing have ever entered my ass ever so im kinda inexperienced on that part LOL!if ever the cute doctor will be my first! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mac, funny pics you got there. Good luck on the examination.

Anonymous said...

before, when i used to come in for physical exams, i'm always told that i have the option of having a rectal exam or not. they have a check box for that in the form i filled out. of course, i always opt not to since i'm not used to it. but when i realized that my doctor was young and cute, i regreted not going for the rectal exam. secretly, i've always fantasized about it. hahaha! :)

Anonymous said...

naku ha. mahirap nga naman yung nasa unang pic.