January 28, 2009

Top And Bottom:Which one?


Which role in bed do you preferred best?topping or bottomming? I have always been a top,since I discovered gay sex,I don't know,I just don't like being the bottom and my sweet ass is still a virgin till now!LOL. Its freakin painful one time I inserted my finger on it and i don't like it what more if a 6inches dick is on it?! I might break and bleed!kidding!

Since we have the same biological structure,this is usually an issue to most gays.I read from somewhere that the role in bed reflects one's personality,that gays who do the "topping" assumes the role of being the dominant one,he is the man in the house in a relationship and the "bottom" is the one that is more submissive,he likes to be dominated,he likes to be the "housewife".

But what about those gays who preferred to be "versa"?I think they are GOD!!!!hahaha.Imagine they could do both,this is the most flexible role ever,you wouldn't have a problem if you found a guy who strictly plays top and bottom,like me.Because for me,when I'm chatting and looking for someone to meet,the question of "are you top or bottom" are always there...and you would tell you're top and he's top too,then its the end of your conversati0n,goodbye Mr.Nice Guy already.

Its really a disappointment for me especially if the guy is nice and I like him and the only problem for us to be together is the role in bed.I've been with a top boyfriend too in the past and we did just fine.I'll tell you about it in my next post.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I unfortunately suffer with haemorrhoids so there's no bottoming for me EVER! In saying that, I've always been more of a top kind of person so I don't think it would matter.

Mac Callister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am top and bottom pero parang mas masarap maging top. However,kapag straight guy kc ang kasex wala akong choice kundi maging bottom. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog sis! i like ur ideas. good luck and take care!

Anonymous said...

i dont think role in bed should be the determinative factor for having a relationship. sex is just a bonus and not a requisite. it is quite disappointing that "most" of the gay guys are taking this role seriously that they miss the opportunity to find someone who is extremely nice and might be the "right" person for them. tsk tsk tsk.

wanderingcommuter said...

hahahaha... natuwa lang ako sa post...

sabi nga, for a relationship to work, give and take lang yan. someone just needs to be the bottom... hahaha. just kidding!

Anonymous said...

updated it. ;)

Mac Callister said...

@anonymous -that was well said!I totally agree.some gays are just stupid hehe,they missed that great chance to be love by --me!

@MC -- u have sex with a straight guy?!nice!ako la sa vocabulary ko ang pumatol sa straight hehe

@wandering commuter/janz/mercury/jonathan --thank you for reading my post

Kenji said...

Hmmm... I totally understand your point of view! Haha and I have to say, the role is a determining factor for me!! But most people thinks I'm shallow except they don't see my point of view... Like what you said, being top and bottom has it's own role and of course, has their own personality and attitude, and that last part was the deciding factor for me! :P