March 26, 2010

Something To Celebrate


I was dancing all night, the DJ was playing my favorite songs....I was drunk, no, just tipsy I guess. The three of us on the dance floor of QUBE, a popular club here in Doha. Crowded with different nationalities. Its a last minute decision to go here tonight. Many backed out, but we decided to still go, its Thursday night, weekend here, and we have nothing to do at home! so what the heck!

I was celebrating, and my friends are kind enough to celebrate it with me. What was I celebrating, you may ask? Because finally, I'm in a relationship. May nauto din sa wakas!LOL. Its me and EDC.

Well, this is what happened 7 hours ago....

As the night goes by and its getting pretty late there in manila, he was about to say goodbye, and his last message caught me off guard.

EDC: OK, goodnight Mac...I love you...

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

EDC: I will have a wonderful sleep tonight that's for sure. Thanks to you.

Me: You love me?

As if I didn't hear what he last said. I ignored it, the one registered on my mind was the word "I Love You.

EDC: Yes Mac, I love you.

Me: Wow! Just wow...

EDC: You Mac, do you love me?

Me: Yeah. Since last year.

I didn't lie, its the truth, I may not know it then, but now, reality sinks in and I'm sure of it.

Me:Yes, EDC, I love you too...

EDC: Really? Hmmmm, I wanna hug you real tight right now! I love you, and I hope as the day goes by, we could love each other more and more....

Its been a while since I last heard those words of Love. And its a lovely and fleeting feeling having those words again...

I said my final goodbye and he signed off. In 3 months time, I will come home and will give him a wonderful and love filled kiss! He will experienced the love machine that I only can operate!LOL

Related entries about EDC:
What's Goin On Mac?
What Have Just Happened?
Present Stressful Events
First Month Of Many to Come
I Am Not Ok
A Time To Kill
Guess What!
A Celebration
You Know That I Love You
Ohh, Here I Come...
Hush, Baby Now...
The Countdown Begins..
I Brought My Bf Home

10 comments:

Darc Diarist said...

i looooove it! :D

Phunk Factor said...

Awww that's so sweet!! I do understand how great you would be feeling about it!!

But the thing I wanna ask is...how in the world did u manage to bottle it for a year?

Mac Callister said...

@darc--hey thanks!!!

@phunk--hehe i dont know!maybe its just my luck!LOL

the geek said...

to happy days ahead!!!

Mac Callister said...

@the geek--yeah!cheers!

Jules said...

Wow! Enjoy the situation you are in now Mac! =D Cherish and stay loving each other. =D

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo

Mac Callister said...

@jules--thanks you my friend!

Wilmaryad said...

One question, Mac: Did you finally meet EDC? :-)

Mac Callister said...

@wilmaryad--hey, welcome to my blog.no we havent met yet,i know its a weird thing,but im willing to give this a shot,and besides its been more a year that we chat on webcam we read each other blog,and what is 2months right?i'll be seeing him this july...

Wilmaryad said...

Thank you, Mac! You're right; you should give it a try. We've grown too jaded for our own good. :-)