January 19, 2009

"Rustom IS Now Bebe"

Oh my God!This was my reaction when I saw the news about Rustom Padilla's changing his name to Bebe something and I forgot the surname he want to use for his new personality,this is actually a total shocker for me I mean I just thought he wanted to just come out of the closet and be gay,a discreet gay,you know still wear men's clothes and act manly but being a drag is not in my wildest dreams!
Rustom Padilla after coming out

My sister and I were laughing about his look at the news,he looks like Rupaul,wearing a wig and make ups and the shoes OH my Lord,we cant imagine the former hunky good looking matinee idol who was once married to Carmina Villaruel is transformed to this lady like person.His brother Rommel said he just fell down on his seat when he saw his brother like that haha.

Rustom Padilla when he was a straight guy

But anyway he said he's happy with it and who am I to judge him we are all gay here,we just differ with the kind and level of gayness within.I chose to be discreet and he choose that path,I guess we cant do anything about it.I'm just so disappointed,and kinda felt sad,how can he find someone now that he looks like that?

Carmina Villaruel,the woman he married many years back

Will he find a gay partner with all those get up?Or will he look for a straight dude as partner instead?That's what making me sad for him,no straight guy can really love a homosexual like the way we wanted right?This is just an opinion.Well maybe,for his money...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope. I'm in medicine. My ym is fattybearyus. I'm not fat though. Thin actually. Hihi.

Anonymous said...

Thing is, why would a gay man want what is in effect a very womanly looking man and why would a straight guy want a woman who also happens to possess a penis? If 'Bebe' is happy though, what does it matter?

Anonymous said...

!@#$%... ang gwapo ni rustom...
tpos ngaun ganyan n itsura...
!@#$% tlga...
hahaha...
sana bugbugin xa ni binoy para matauhan.....

MrCens said...

bebe gandanghari is her full name.

the follwing lines were just few from her interview at startalk last saturrday:

"rustom padilla is already dead, let him rest in peace"

"richard gomez is one that i like most for a project."

"pwede", when interviewer lolit solis asked him if she wants piolo to be his partner in movie.

thanks for dropping by....

wanderingcommuter said...

two words: "who knows?"

you can never really tell what a person would think and we could never expect someone to act, think, behave and feel the way we do.
but that is your opinion and we must respect that as well..


cheers!

Anonymous said...

im proud of rustom. he had the courage to be himself. o diva! mas maganda pa siya ngayon kay carmina. kinabog ang lola mo ni bebe gandanghari! :)

Mac Callister said...

yun nga Bebe Gandanghari ang complete name niya ngayon hehe thanks guys for commenting