April 12, 2009

Adjusting

Adjusting is a guy's thing...you know adjusting the position of your penis!hahaha.(kala nyo kung anong seryoso noh?) Especially if you're a brief person like me, i tried once wearing boxers but nah, made me uncomfortable the whole day! I don't like the feeling of my d*ck going left and right everytime i walk like a pendulum!LOL! The best position for me is when it's upright or on a 12 o'clock to 2:10 but if it reached 6:30 that's when i do the adjusting hahaha.

Adjusting your penis inside becomes normal to me but i wanna do it discreetly hehehe kinda embarrassing if someone caught you doing it, my straight friends called it "kambiyo" especially if you did it with a hard on!haha.That's why I'm kinda happy if i have a deep front pocket on my jeans I used it to reached it and do the deed!LOL

Others do it like this:


or this:

But honestly if I saw a cute hot guy doing it,kinda turns me on!Like Zach Efron!But Bono (of U2)?ewww,disgusting!LOL

17 comments:

Turismoboi said...

ewwwww @ bono

Herbs D. said...

i call it kambyo too. parang kotse lang eh noh. hahaha. neutral to drive. hahahaha. hanglibog mo talaga. na-inlab ka lang may kambyo kambyo na na nalalaman.

Mac Callister said...

@turismoboi--haha eww talaga at nacapture pa ng paparazzi!kahiya!

@herbs--haha halata ba??

Bleeding Angel said...

sometimes it's nice to get someone to do the "kambyo" for you... or rather offer someone to do the favor for him... without doubt i will rush to offer zac efron the manual way of doing "kambyo"... grrrr!

Jules said...

Super nman tong topic moh fren...Ntawa ako ng sobra.May "kambyo" kpang nlalaman..whehehe..;D

Unknown said...

Aw! May ganon?!=)

KRIS JASPER said...

LOL! Just what I need to read after a weekend of holiness.

Chronicler said...

Hey Mac, Happy Easter to you.
I have fun reading your postings and I've become a fan. Therefore I'm granting this Neno Award to you, a very deserving recepient. Congratulations. Check my latest blog post for details.

K said...

I mean seriously, I thought only us Pinoys do those even in public, but given the fact that "white" people have the extra length, they never really think it's better to keep it 12 oclock. I think most of them prefer it sit on the side.

Well... I have to check mine from time to time, see if they are awake or bit of a "sleepyhead" sometimes.

Ikaw talaga Mac.

rik32miles said...

i read your previous blog....malandyiiii!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it'll be more interesting if you can make kambyo another guy's d*ck. thanks for visiting my blog. :-)

Mac Callister said...

@bleedingangel--haha me too!are u ok na ba?

@summer and solo--hehe ganun talaga pag wholesome like me LOL

@KJ--so you've become so holy this week ha?haha congrats!buti ka pa!

@chronicler--oh no another one?hahaha thanks man!

@k--i guess all guys do it hehe(what about the POPE?LOL)

@rik32--haha buhay ka pa pala!!!LOL

@jher--that'll be fun!and i will do more than that if ever!haha

Kenji said...

Is the first picture actually Zac Efron!? Haha regardless if I saw that I would still go eww, but then woah nice bod! And killer face! xD

Anonymous said...

LOL! I LOVE THIS BLOG!!! LOL

Mac Callister said...

@kenji--yeah thats him!me too!

@starfish--well,you really should,i could kill you if you wont!kidding!haha

Man of the Rose said...

hi mac,
i also have a BIG fascination looking at "what time is it?" position of guys every time i pass by them here in bangcock...keep up the good work!

markey said...

zac.... ako nalang kambyo nyn!