February 25, 2009

Stroke/Hunk/Roll-on

I am ashamed of myself!Yesterday I overheard my dad and sister talking from my closed room about a cousin of my dad who suffered a stroke and died.Later that day I was at the county and I saw another distant cousin of my dad and I asked him "its too bad what happened to Jessie,where is the funeral wake?" and he was like "oh no,he died today?I have no news yet!"

When I reached home,I asked my sis "where did Jessie died?at their home or at the hospital?" and my sister was like "what?who said he's dead??!" Oh my god!What have I done! She said he only suffered a half body paralysis and in a bad shape right now but still alive.Sorry kuya Jessie!My bad!

--------------------------- <@>------------------------------

My hunky neighbor just passed by riding a bike and he was shirtless.I mean I noticed this to most guys who goes to the gym,when they achieved those muscular built they were like "i will go roam around shirtless in the neighborhood.I'm macho man!" I mean what the Fck!Its OA for me!Before the gym thing you hardly see them like that.Do they have to flaunt it?whatever!


------------------------<@>------------------------

I don't know if it is just me or what!Why does everytime I look or using deodorant I cant help but think that those plastic bottles looks like a penis! haha I mean look at their shape for God's sake! And i was like rolling a d*ck's head at my underarm LOL!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't use roll-ons anymore. ang tagal mag-dry. i use spray instead. hehe. it's probably the rounded head that makes it look like one. hehe...

dapat sinabi mo sa neighbor mo..."hey neighbor...can i ride you...este with you pala..."

hehehe :)

Mac Callister said...

@Pao - but in fairness he is really yummy!sarap!hehe

Anonymous said...

problema na yata sayo yun parekoy.whaddaheck..mukha bang penis ang deodorant?hehe


pero natawa ko dito

'And i was like rolling a d*ck's head at my underarm LOL!'

Anonymous said...

come to think of it baka 2 purpose ng roll on.... isang protection for under arm and dildo.... joke!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your dad's cousin...

and yes, those roll-on deodorant does look like penises with revolving head, haha... that's funny, the only thing missing are batteries :)

have a great day!

~ViN

Anonymous said...

lolz.. andami ngang makailang buwan lang sa gym eh anlakas na ng loob mag topless..

konti lang talaga ang may K magtopless.. ^_^


hwow.. i never imagined a roll-on to be like a penis.. weird.. but meron kang point.. hehehe

Mac Callister said...

@flamindevil- haha baka nga talgang may pagka pervert lang ako kaya kung ano ano naiisip ko

@markey -ayoko gwin dildo baka matulad ako dun sa cebu scandal n inoperahan sa anus kasi di matanggal yun canister sa ass niya haha

@starfish - haha funny

Anonymous said...

Sus pati ba naman deodorant teng? bwahaha Naalala ko bigla yung Cebu Scandal. :))

Naku yung iba talaga pinagmamalaki lang na nag g-gym sila. tse


MC

Mac Callister said...

bakit ka naka anonymous MC?haha

Unknown said...

whuehehe..
Super nkakatuwa nman yang post moh...
Tulad ni flamindevil,what line i like most is "And i was like rolling a d*ck's head ay my underarm...
Whuehehe,kulang nlang ng battery noh?!
Great post..Love it..

Unknown said...

please add me dude!

Mac Callister said...

@JC-TSU--thanks for visiting here hehe i apprecitae it

@solo - first time mo dito noh?hehe hope i could see you here more often.I visited ur na din kanina saya

@realscore_ san kita add?

Anonymous said...

no problem po.. in fairness na enjoy ko kasi ung writing style mo eh kaya mukhang mapapadalas ako dito.. :P