February 2, 2009

Screamed Like A Girl

Oh my Lord! This was my reaction when my 4 year old nephew suddenly screamed like a girl while playing with his cousin!hahaha and my dad immediately approached and scolded him in a not so serious tone and said "why are you screaming???are you a girl huh?!only gays screamed like that!" and i was just smiling and told myself: maybe its really in the genes! LOL

When I go to sleep later I will pray real hard to our lord Jesus Christ that please don't make my cute nephew gay!haha but seriously If I have a choice and start my life again I would like to be straight,not that I didn't like being bi or gay,I already know how to lead my life in the best way i can but being like this is complicated and I don't want my nephew to experience the same way I did growing up,you know,the teasing,the feeling of being left out,the feeling of indifference and all.

Maybe we're just being too paranoid,maybe he will grow u straight in the end though hehe.And if ever...only if...we will just support and love him no matter what.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

if he is? (but im not saying he will be) i think support lang talaga kailangan nya acceptance and understanding because i think thats we all need

Mac Callister said...

yeah tumpak ka jan markey hehe

mrs.j said...

hi, sorry for not visiting and replying to ur msg. anyways... tnx for the visit and hope too know you more :P


p.s ur leaving na....hay...

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

it happens often times.

Just orient him in the proper way :)

pepe M. said...

hahahhaha!
i always get the same paranoia too whenever my cute nephew limp his fingers...but nah, im sure he will be accpeted with an open arms whatever his sexuality maybe...the world change you know :)

cheers!! blogrolled yu btw...

Admin said...

It's all in the genes....

Hehe :) Pero kung ipanganganak ulit ako... I rather chose to be a straight guy talaga...

I don't don't want my life to be more complicated like this...

KRIS JASPER said...

Im sure with an uncle like you, he'll be guided well.

Mac Callister said...

naks thanks to all the nice comments guys.

RedLan said...

sa nakikita ko, mas open ngayon ang society sa mga third sex generation kaya open rin ang latter sa pag express ng kanilang emotions. Di gaya sa panahon natin nun. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hey.. thanks nga pla for reading my blog..

anyway xlink tau ah??


http://unicohija.blogspot.com