December 10, 2008

A Little Bit Of Fun

I visited my old friends from my former work at the hospital today,it was a good day to travel all the way to lipa city,its sunny but not too hot.I cant see my boyfriend because he is busy at work,and he sleeps at the day,as a matter of fact when I told him I'll go to lipa city he didnt even bothered to ask what am I going to do there or what time Im going home,well he said he' s insensitive and not the sweet type of guy at times,now is the proof of that.I just thought what if I try to date another guy or whatever he wont even know it haha(ofcourse it doesnt mean I'll do it ok).He's kinda diffrent from my previous
partner so Im adjusting a bit with his "i dont care attitude",you might think he dont love me,I just hope I can cope up with it(*fingers crossed).Since I dont have anything to do so I decided to go the hospital to have a fun day with mah old friends,and fun it is that I found haha.

They were excited to see me when I arrived at the ER,I stopped by at the ICU,and my former lab,the pulmonary dept.I was waiting for Brendamage (its only brenda I just love to call her that) to arrived and she was so late!Im glad most of the people I wanted to are on duty.They were practicing this dance steps for their christmas party on the 16th which by the way invited me to come ofcourse hehe

And I begin noticed the choreographer,he is a cute little thing,a gay guy...hmmm i liked him and Brendamage told me he seems to be looking at my direction when Im not looking at him(I dont know maybe she just imagined it haha) well.atleast he made my stay more worthwhile.(Pero sympre hanggang tinginan nalang kami!No can do im taken!)

I went home very late,i felt tired and hungry due to the trip,im kinda hoping I will find a cold text or atleast a cold offline messages or something but ofcourse there's nothing,Oh wait I forgot there was this message at YM : ".........." !!!! That's it.dot dot dot .Nice!Maybe this "I dont care attitude" gonna need a lot of getting use to for me,...hmm...maybe I should do the "I dont care anymore attitude"too?hahaha.kidding!Anyway i cant wait to be at their christmass party for sure it will a lot of fun and foods! Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant see my boyfriend because he is busy at work,and he sleeps at the day,as a matter of fact when I told him I'll go to lipa city he didnt even bothered to ask what am I going to do there or what time Im going home,well he said he' s insensitive and not the sweet type of guy at times,now is the proof of that.I just thought what if I try to date another guy or whatever he wont even know it haha(ofcourse it doesnt mean I'll do it ok).He's kinda diffrent from my previous
partner so Im adjusting a bit with his "i dont care attitude",you might think he dont love me,I just hope I can cope up with it(*fingers crossed).Since I dont have anything to do so I decided to go the hospital to have a fun day with mah old friends,and fun it is that I found haha.



tlgang may gnun....