March 22, 2009

Stupid-Clumsy-Me

Warning:The following might irritate you.Pure kaartehan and pasosyal kuno entry.

I was at the Araneta Center at Cubao yesterday for three reasons: first,to go to the Tommy authorized service center at farmers plaza, because my newly bought watch suddenly stopped working!I was like WTF! (what the fakk.O di ba alam ko na gamitin to!hehe) ,and secondly,to look for a lithium battery for our BenQ digicam,and third,to look for the four copy of Twilight Saga books!

I was wearing a white shirt from Girbaud,I'm such a sucker for white shirt,I don't know,maybe because its signifies purity of soul?LOL! Or maybe,it looks cool in the eyes,with our hot weather,white kinda gives me the cooling effect haha its so appealing to me especially if it got a nice print on it.I got some reds and blues too,but whites dominates my closets.Im not actually a fashionista or something.I just like my self to wear something simple and nice.Im not that extravagant on clothes.Unlike others who overdid themselves and like telling to the world:Im gay.LOL

I was there four o'clock and started looking for the service center,because you see,there's only three authorized service center for Tommy Hilfiger watches, one in Manila, one in Cebu city and one here at Cubao,since it was the only convenient place for me.It took me 30minutes to locate it hayyy!Im glad its not much as bad as I thought, the lady said, the battery drained, and I was like "huh?why?It was bought last February only!How could that be!" and she said "maybe the store didn't turn off the clock while it was on display or the stock room for a long time."
Hmm,that made sense.Too glad that my two year warranty covered it.I showed her the booklet and the receipt and after a while I got my watch,fully functioning.Then I headed to look for the battery of our digicam,and failed to find it,i never thought BenQ cameras are hard to buy replacements!Its sucks!I looked everywhere.Damn it! (un sinusuot LOL)

I got hungry and headed to the nearest fast food.I got on my hands a tray full of my orders and I was holding a bag from my other hand,and suddenly the clumsy-stupid-me slided the glass of coke and spilled half of it at my white shirt!!!!!!!!Waaaaaaaa!!!!It looks like there's a large continent from half of my shirt!I was so pissed!What now?I thought to myself.I'm not cute anymore with this stain!LOL!And to think its still early its very obvious even if I'll try to hide it with my bag.I looked at the people around and was wondering whats running at their mind when they saw my little stupid accident while I'm looking for a vacant table to eat. I saw some might thinks"oh no,that's too bad..",some might thought"good for you,maarte ka kasi", some "such a clumsy guy" and some "he's just plain stupid".I lost my appetite already,I asked for a glass of water and tried to remove it using a tissue but none changed.I just ate and decided to buy a new shirt and change.

But where?I'm too far at the main mall.People will see my maps and continents!Is there a nearby decent store here?If I'm going to buy a new shirt might as well buy the best one.But i cant see one.And besides I thought I don't wanna buy a new clothes at all,I just bought a new one last month and I don't wanna use my credit card as well because I'm saving up for the twilight saga books!The third reason for being here!

A new thought flashed my brilliant mind!I'm going to buy a very cheap shirt at the first store I see!I found one at this store named Garment factory haha.There's a rack full of shirts and says P130 and P100 each.Perfect!My only problem was,would I really going to wear such a cheap shirt today?It will be very obvious that its cheap.

I saw the patrons of the store looking for something to buy...some looks like our maid,some looks a security guard,some like the tricycle driver,I'm having a dilemma!LOL!But i told myself I need to do this haha I need to save my money for the four books of Stephenie Meyer which cost 400 each and the digicam battery too.

So I crashed into the patrons, elbow to elbow and looked for the decent and nice looking shirt that will not look that it only cost a hundred pesos!haha.Success I found one!I'm really good in looking for clothes!(yabang!) I immediately went at the CR and changed from white Girbaud into this brown thing shirt and slid my white shirt into the disgusting plastic bag with the name of the store in it at my bag and headed at the National Bookstore and every bookstore I found.

The complete set of the Twilight Saga.I heard theres a fifth book coming.

After a while as expected all Twilight Saga books are sold out!I found one at FullyBooked but only New Moon was there.I want the complete book not just one.I was so sad and frustrated.And so tired too!Imagine I went from all of the mall inside the Araneta Center!

19 comments:

Herbs D. said...

Midnight Sun- its been leaked already. just email me if you want a copy of it via ebook.

its just the same shit as Twilight-yun nga lang-Edward's POV

Mac Callister said...

waaa!u dont have to ask me if i wanted it!haha give me the freakin copy of ebook!

rik32miles said...

Thanks...I'm not aware na fifth book na pala si lola meyer..hahahha
I don't know if amazon delivers in the philippines...very reasonable ang price nila.

I remember tuloy my Tommy watch..somebody stole it when I went home 3 yrs. ago..imbyerna! hahahha
ay! kung saan saan ka siguro nakatingin kaya hayan natapunan ka ng coke...hmmm!
at the moment I'm re reading Anne Rice's Queen of the Damned...she's not an easy read like Stephanie kaya page 50 pa rin ako...hahahha

Mac Callister said...

@rik32miles---meron na daw sabi ni herbs ewan ko sa bruha na yan di nasagot sa email ko haha kinukulit ko na pati sa blog niya an isend skin ang ebook hahaha

pano naman nanakw relo mo?pinutol kamay mo?LOL!

normal ang tingin ko nun.talagang engot lang cguro talaga ako haha.i had all ten vampire chronicles ni anne rice na ebook copy lahat di ko pa nauumpisahan tinatapos ko pa tong breakin dawn ni lola meyer natin haha chapter 32 palang ako

Gram Math said...

what i did to save is just downloaded an ebook copies of the book but i only read the first few pages though

Turismoboi said...

thsi story is so me!

citybuoy said...

i read midnight sun. it's not all that although if you liked the first book, interesting siya.

shucks, malas naman. pero it takes a mughty good looking guy to pull off a P100 shirt! hehe

Ron Centeno said...

Hello Mac,

I actually have a collection of Steph Meyers books.( Since I'm a book freak.)

I'm sure you'll have a complete copy soon.

Hahahaha! I'm a white shirt person too. Abercrombie. Like the fit and the feel.

Bleeding Angel said...

hey mac, miss u dude... ano ba yan na enjoy ko na naman ang entry na to.... mukhang maganda talaga ang saga ng twilight na yan ha, mabasa nga...

anyway alam ko naman u always practice 'grace under pressure' kaya nalagpasan mo ang ganitong sitwasyon with flying colors...and continent! wahehehe!

Mac Callister said...

@gram math--actually i already finished the other 3 books through ebooks din kaso i wanted to have my own real copy of the books you know,its a collectors item n kasi LOL

@turismoboi--hahaha kaw idol ko sa kasosyalan e LOL

@cb--where did u got the copy?ma pashare naman ng ebook nun o pls?

@ron--buti ka pa meron na!

@bleeding angel--aba nabuhay hehe.naku u should read it i have a link of the ebooks jan sa baba yun ebooks-depot.

Hoobert the Awesome said...

ATTENTION TO ALL PINOY BLOGGERS: The 'Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park' needs our help. With the power of writing vested in you, spread the word to the rest of the world. By doing this, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

--- :|.poOt!

RedLan said...

"I was wearing a white shirt from Girbaud,I'm such a sucker for white shirt,I don't know,maybe because its signifies purity of soul?LOL! Or maybe,it looks cool in the eyes,with our hot weather,white kinda gives me the cooling effect haha its so appealing to me especially if it got a nice print on it."- Ako hindi mahilig magsuot ng white. Hindi kasi ako cool tingnan pero I like if guys wear white. Sabi mo nga cool sa paningin

"Im not that extravagant on clothes.Unlike others who overdid themselves and like telling to the world:Im gay."- hmmmm si BB Gandanghari ba 'to? lol

"I was there four o'clock and started looking for the service center." teka panu mo nalaman? yung relo mo hindi tumatakbo. joke lang.

"and suddenly the clumsy-stupid-me slided the glass of coke and spilled half of it at my white shirt!!!!!!!!" wow looks sexy. hehehe. wet look. naranasan ko rin yan minsan pero, nasa loob ako ng sinehan. Kaya bumili rin ako ng shirt.

"I saw some might thinks"oh no,that's too bad..",some might thought"good for you,maarte ka kasi", some "such a clumsy guy" and some "he's just plain stupid"."- i go for such a clumsy guy.

Talagang ipinalit ang bagong damit para lang sa twlight books. I can imagine, what if nagtopless ka tapos handling that books na medyo ginawa mong pantakip sa katawan mo. model ang dating!

Sa november pa magshowing ang new moon. I don't know if you like the movie kasi usually kapag you like the twilight books, hindi mo type ang movie nito.

pasensiya sa comment, joke joke lang yan. Nagustuhan kong basahin kaya ganun.

Mac Callister said...

@redlan--wow talagang point by point ang comment a!haha

atleast u really give time for my entry im happy.

at tungkol sa time-ofcourse I have another watch to wear pa naman hehe.

thanks fpr being here man

Kenji said...

Haha I love to wear white shirt too! But it's such a hassle whenever I eat or do anything cause I ahve to watch it! But most of the time i have a jacket over it, so it's all good!

Ohh btw... You like the twilight saga too huh!? Haha I can tell you right now the writing style is not awesome, but the storyline is quite sweet! :P

KRIS JASPER said...

eww! Sticky soda! I hate that feeling kasi mainit at sticky (it happened to me b4)... good that you survived though. Another experience sa online diary mo.

Mac Callister said...

@kenji---i agree with u when u wear white u have to be careful when eating,but i cant stop myself from wearing them and buying them,i just became so careful...

yeah-i read all four books already through ebooks,but i wanted to have my own hard copy you know,for sentimental reasons i guess hehe

@KJ--yeah,its really a bad feeling.and my fear too was if maalis pa ba yun stain,thank god naman naalis hehe

rik32miles said...

OMG! I just luv luv breaking dawn...especially yung war ek..ek nila
feeling ko nanonood ako ng Xmen..luvit I'm sure you will too!

Mac Callister said...

@rik--i love it tooo.i had fun reading..such a nice way to spend your days hehe

gillboard said...

pwede bang ifriend yang friend mong si Sasha?! hehehe... nice watch