March 5, 2009

Open Relationship?Duh!

PM was the last guy I dated.He is a Chief resident doctor at Muntinlupa and I met him at the chatroom.We've been chatting for a while and he wants me to be his bf even if he hasn't met me yet!Duh!I thought to myself,this guy is such in a hurry haha!And I got the impression that he is not what I'm looking for,the serious bf that you could bring home to Mama!If you know what I mean.

I lose the interest in him after that.But he came back and this time a little sensible hehe.He is now playing hard to get and I was like OK what is your game now.So now I'm the one pursuing him and we're texting more often,and we decided to meet at Alabang Town Center one Sunday afternoon.He was already there 30 minutes earlier than me,I'm late.Traffic.We almost wear the same clothes!haha.

I mean not literally,I was wearing this poloshirt and shorts and so was he!I think we're just wearing different brands and colors.The only difference was I wore it better LOL! PM is smaller than me I guess he stands 5'4" but i like his fair skin.Neat.Like any doctor I'm used to seeing.An average looking guy.One thing I noticed about him was,he is silent.He told me beforehand that he seldom talk.Shy and a silent type.

I'm the one who does the talking.If I don't speak at all we're just like inside a Vatican church!I didn't like that date!I'm bored to death!We ate at Burger King and ate his sundae and I noticed he's shivering haha he said he's cold!We went outside and stroll a little bit he put his arms at my shoulders and people might think he's my bf.

I took it off when I got the chance but he put it back.What the pakk!I thought to myself OK,whatev.He's still silent.Next time I'll add to my NO-NO list of possible dates:No silent types guys next to no oversensitive guys.hehehe.We went at Powerbooks store and look around.While I was flipping a magazine he came near me and held my hand discreetly.I looked around too glad people are busy doing their own business.

I give in.Its just my hand.He then wrapped his arms around my waist and he was like hugging me from the back!Hmmm,should I go away from him?I thought to myself.But I didn't.I don't know,I like his smell,his soft body and smooth skin near mine.and I had a hard on its obvious at my thin short hahaha I tried to hid it and think of anything to divert my attention.

Its obvious he's teasing me.My last sexual encounter was like a month ago(with my friend with benefits Randall who is now attending a seminar at Cebu city by the way!) Someone came near us and he moved away a little bit.I sighed thank God.When he got the chance he wrapped around his arms around my waist again and slipped his hands at my belly on top of my briefs.

And my manhood was throbbing like crazy!It want to come out and be stroked!LOL.I was gathering all of my self control to asked him for a room!I don't want an SEB, its against my rule and principles.I asked him to go to the open park of the mall instead.We sat there for a while and he said:
"would you like to have an open relationship with me?"
I said "what do you mean?"
"you know we are boyfriends but we could still see other guys"
And I was like "really?no I don't think I can do that."
He said "OK"
I was totally turned off!I mean my God he is 32 years old,a doctor and yet he can't do a serious relationship!He's not acting like his age.He is not 20 or something.Get what I mean?Not that I wanted it with him I mean I don't like his silent personality to begin with and now an open relationship?!And my manhood went from hard to jelly soft!hahaha.After a while I said I gotta to go.He walked me outside the mall and went home.He texted me while at the van to take care.

24 comments:

Milla said...

Fabulous blog - really funny!!

turmoil said...

yeah its a big NO! NO! for the Open Rel Thing!!!

--funny experience huh???

Ron Centeno said...

Hahahaha! Funny but not funny. It might be time for you to move on my friend.

Mac Callister said...

@milla--welcome to my humbleness blog hehe

@turmoil--yeah really funny,im glad im not that desperate to have a bf to agree with his crazy idea!I mean who in right mind would agree to that???

Im more of a romantic one guy person.only one.and wont do other guys inside a relationship.

naks parinig ba yun sa mga single jan?LOL

@ron --yeah,i know,he is now belong to the past.hehe

Anonymous said...

OMG, that was a great read. There are alot of people that want open relationships, but I think its just an excuse! He is prolly afraid of commitment or think he is still a player or he already has someone! oh well his lost right!

I HATE SILENT TYPES.....I love to Talk and express...

Gram Math said...

if he would be the last man living on earth I would go for it but for now that there are others out there you've made the right choice

citybuoy said...

it's funny how some of these guys in their thirties make people like me seem like grannies. i've had my fair share of proposals for open relationships. what's the point of having a boyfriend if you won't be faithful, right?

haha may pinanghuhugutan?

LaKAs-nG-LoOb said...

its really funny...maybe if you choose to have an open relationship with him, you will be like him too...haha

Mac Callister said...

haha thanks guys! naku humanap nalang siya ng iba.di ko feel trip niya hehe

Anonymous said...

in the powerbooks scene where he hugged you from behind, i remember my ex doing that to me as well. sa fully booked naman kami. later on, i realized that he was a player. so i guess it should serve as a warning to you. hehe. :)

Mac Callister said...

@pao-but honestly he really made me horny i wanted to fuck him right there hahaha

buti nalang may self control pa ko haha

Danny said...

So, how does a 32 year old guy should act? hehehe...

Mac Callister said...

uyyy si elyong hurt LOL!

Anonymous said...

I remember those days.. Dates which turn into SEB.. hehehe.. just kidding.. But this was funny.. ^_^

And I definitely HATE open relationships.. Of all the pointless, stupid and irritating things in the world, this is one of the things on the top of my list of most hated things.. I really hate those who make light of love and want to have the best of both worlds at the expense of experiencing true love..

Haayz.. Bakit ba kasi naisipan pa ng mga tao ang open relationship..?!

^_^

MrCens said...

siguro pangit si doc kaya di ka kumagat sa pain nya, heheheh!!!

dont turn him down, put him on your contacts. para if need arises you can call him anytime. di ba 24hours on call ang mga doctors pag emergency? you should know better... :)

Anonymous said...

that comment you left me on my recent blog made me laugh... lol you're such a dork! haha...

have a great weekend

*hugs

Vin

p.s.
and yes i did clean my room you dork! haha...

Anonymous said...

sayang yun macmac.chief resident doctor.awww

open relationship?wtf

N'jaila , Ms. Rhee if you're NASTY said...

That guy sounds like a tool, you don't need a man ho.

Mac Callister said...

@starfish--i forgot already what i said on ur post haha

@flamindevil-sayang nga,i wanted a doctor bf sana ganda idisplay LOL!

@N'jaila -thanks for being here

rik32miles said...

Sayang bet ko na sana ...he seems sweet and loving..hehehhe
so when I read the last part .
I said "hellow! is he for real? He's so small na nga (which is aturn off na but I'm looking the other way) me open-open pa syang nalalaman....neng idump mo na yan..choz!

Mac Callister said...

@rik32miles --muntik n nga akong matukso sa pagyakap yakap e at sa pagiging doctor niya e kaso sumemplang sa open relationship offer hehehe

Anonymous said...

i just cant get the concept of it.... kasi naman kahit di naman natin aminin magseslos parin naman tayo. imagine you partner dating another guy. geeeeeeee

Mac Callister said...

yeah i know for me its beign selfish e i mean gusto niya may bf pero parang may freedom pa din to fuck other men hay naku

Anonymous said...

to be honest, open relationships are becoming more and more common in the gay scene, regardless of the person's age. And this is something that is world-wide .. I know I've noticed it big time in London.