September 7, 2008

Cool-Off


Today at around 5pm me and my boyfriend Jaireh are on cool-off status,im not happy anymore,we are having troubles with each other,and I dont wanna continue like the way we are now.He is so passive and Im aggressive,Im always the one deciding,I want some one i can debate to,not agree with me all the time,Im the one bringing down the topic to talk about,if I dont say anything we wont have a conversation at all!Im looking for someone who I can have a conversation spontaneously,a fun talk you know the one that I wont notice the time because were having so much fun together you know what I mean,even in bed he's so lousy..Im not actually looking for a hustler type of guy in bed but someone who would flame the fire you know..hayyy as much as i dont want to be alone,i have no choice but to tell him what i feel,and so I did,but he didnt like it,he felt that Im being rude to him..but I said im only telling the truth i dont wanna lie or pretend that everything is fine.Maybe its the difference in personality,I just didnt recognise it coming from the start.
Somehow Im expecting him to say ok,Bhe i'll try to be a bit talkative or try not to be a bit too prude in bed,but instead I didnt heard anything like that,or maybe its how he really is,but i cant be with that type of guy anymore,maybe after a few days I'll officially end it,i'd like to think it a little more time.And so the more than two months relationship is now gone...
Maybe I'll try to be single for now..for a change...

No comments: