(requirements for PDOS: referral slip from your agency, ball pen, and a 100 pesos)
I was perspiring all over when I got there, my god, the sun was so angry that he gave all of his UV rays today!LOL. Good thing that the place was air conditioned! There wasn't much eye candies at the seminar, most of my participants are older and are seaman's, electricians, DH's and IT's. I tried to be friendly talking a little to some seated near me and they didn't know what an RT again when they asked me what will be my work at the middle east. Well, whats new anyway!!!
(What the hell is an RT?Read here)It lasted 5 and a half hours!I almost fell asleep haha.My god, seminars are very good sleeping venue!I paid 100 pesos for the PDOS certificate, then another 100 pesos at that OFW family club thing, that it is for our ID that this guy was telling about, that if we have their ID, they will help any OFW who are in trouble overseas (But what are the Philippine Embassy's for????!I wanted to asked him haha)
In my mind I thought, a little too expensive for just a laminated I.D, there were like 40 people in that room and they could have 4,000 pesos in just minutes wow!!!!20 pesos will be fine, right?! Well, they are NGO's so I just convinced myself that they need funding.But what I don't like about it was, they could have give us an option whether we would like to join the club or not.Not compulsory.
I like the first speaker though from metro bank,(cutie) he told us about their banking system wherein we could send our remittances to our families.Then I got back to myself again when the next speaker talked about sex and AIDS. I already knew what he was talking about, how we could get aids, how to avoid it etc etc.
I'm just bothered by the Tagalog translation haha, you see, when an English word was translated to Tagalog, it gave a very rude, indecent and funny feel to it!Like vaginal secretions--hima, semen--tam*d, and mind you, he said those words so many times that I already got an erection!LOL
sabay sabay tayo: tam*d...tam*d...tamod..ay di ko naalis ang "O" sa last one!!!
Anyway for the sake of sharing information about AIDS I will give you this lists:
- Aids cannot be transferred through kissing or their saliva.
- It cannot be transferred through hugging,cuddling.
- You cant get it through nasal secretions, tears, sweats, urine of a person with HIV/AIDS
- Even oral sex are low probability.But I think if you blow someone with HIV and he pre-ejaculated or cum on your mouth that's when the time its scary. So guys be careful with anything you put in your mouth haha.You never know who has it, they looks exactly like us.Like a perfectly healthy good looking guy.They could be the one you picked up on a bath house,a spa,a bar or wherever.
- So wear a condom. Or just be faithful with your partners and if your single since birth, be faithful with your left hand like me LOL!
- The only HIV/AIDS transmission would be through, sexual intercourse both vaginal and anal, needle sharing, blood transfusions, and mother to baby. But the probability that the baby could get it if the mother is positive is only 15 to 25% so it is very possible the baby will be aids-free.Wow!
- If wanna get your self checked, you have to wait at least I think 3-6 months after sexual activity since there's this thing called window-period.
- As-Salam-Alaikom which is a general greetings wherever whenever
- kaif al-hal? which means how are you?
- kuayyis which means I'm fine
- shokran which means thank you
- whismak? which means what is your name?
- and you will answer it with esmi mac which means my name is mac