August 9, 2008

Finally I went out!!!

whew!After being stocked at home I had the reason to come out of the house hehe,i will meet my sister at Pavilion Mall at binan,i brought along with me my cute nephew AC(Anton Carl,4years old)my sis promised to treat us with pizza by the she's my only sibling which makes her the mom of AC got it?When i got to the mall i was told that we will take a tour to this new subdivision that my sis was interested to built their house,but we didnt like it it so far from the main road and transpo will be a great issue,anyways i took some of my pic at the location hehe.Then we went to another mall at SM sta.rosa where we finally ate at pizzahut,AC is such a dumb hehe he doent want to eat a few weeks from now he'll get so thin for sure,is it normal to kids at that age?

Anyway,finally i got the credit to text my bf jaireh(he gave me the permission to use his real name thank god)he told me he's on his way back to home from his intership after staying at a boardinghouse there,i exitedly asked what he got me for a souvenir,and he said he cant find somthing to give me(*awful*)haha.


Another thing I've watched the opening of the beijing olympics on tv OMG!its spectacular!they really prepared for it really good.I think the US athletes are the one with many participants,hope the Philippine team will do good.Ciao!

No comments: