June 2, 2010

You Know That I Love You...


Long distance relationship...bow!

Its a big gamble, I know, but we tried

I love him...he loves me back.

We were happy...

I was inspired everyday

Can't wait to chat, talk and call him again...

Problems, arguments, and misunderstanding came

We broke up...

Turned out, I only thought we broke up!

But we didn't, its just a cool off! My bad :-)
Sorry naman LOL!

"I tried to ignore it, but I really do love you...I just can't lose you..."

That's one of the sms messages I received after a few days of "break up"

Naturally, my heart melts and we are back on track again haha

landichay!!!

Happy days again...

Days passed by and we had an argument again about our boracay plans

Its about who would wear the red bikini. Kidding!

Nah, Its about something that's too long to enumerate.

I ignored him. I was so mad. I wanna kill him. Toinks!

He tried to explain. To convince me. But I was still mad.

I didn't contact him him for many days. Flirted with other guys here. Joke!

"Still mad at me?" I read when I opened my new HTC touch pro 2 phone (bragging haha)

"You know what I want" I replied

"You know that I don't have enough will not to talk to you..I love you so much...OK, i will give in with what you want" he answered.

Yahoo! I won! I won!!!

I changed once again my facebook status from single-to-in a relationship.

Arte ko! haha. Sorry for the lame post guys. But that's what happened for the past week on my complicated relationship with EDC.

I will see him this coming July, I'm too excited.

"walang puknat na sex Mac...for 24 hours!" he said.

15 comments:

Echos Erita said...

i can related. that LDR thingy. but not for long. I will have to go meet him

musta, te?

Nimmeru@yahoo.com said...

walang puknat daw Mac! woooot! handa ka na ba?

LOL

imsonotconio said...

uuwi ka rin ng july? hmmmmm

Mac Callister said...

@zang--ok naman ako!thanks

Mac Callister said...

@nimmy--haha oo nga e kailangan maghanda na LIPOVITAN inumin!LOL

@conio--oo why sino pa uuwi ng july?

casado said...

your so arte! ahahaha...

hmmm LDR pla kayo...e di paguwi sa july eh...sasabog ang... bwahhaha :P

Greatkid_08 said...

Ay Ang landi Lang hahaha..LDR, I don't believe in it but goodluck! Hope your relationship will last a lifetime! Sama ako ng Lima sa sex na walang puknat! Lol

Mac Callister said...

@soltero--oo tumpak madaming sasabog na sipon!LOL

Mac Callister said...

@greatkid--haha oo bah!i dont believe in it too at first,but theres nothing wrong in trying,so we are trying now...

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm there was a hint of complaining here... just a tad.... LOL! kidding!

you can't really blame the guy, he's probably hurting as much as you do, and yes you're super... what's the word... "landi"... ??? haha...

*hugs

have a wonderful week/weekend!

John Bueno said...

Yun yon eh... nyahah

macz said...

waaahhh..nka'relate nman ako ng bonggang bongga! hindi sa walang puknat na ano, kundi dun sa LDR..hahaha..

1st tym ko d2, at nkarelate agad ako..love it here...kaso bwal pa ko d2..bata pa ko..hahaha..




pero cge i will follow you..
follow you wereber u may go..lol...



go sis.,., :)

Mac Callister said...

@starfish--you dont even know the meaning of landi and yet ur using it LOL!and im not like you who complains a thousand times everyday!

i miss u na!

@kumagcow--haha oo yun yon!

@macz--nice,nakaka relate ka pala!thanks for being here\

Darc Diarist said...

love love love! :D

Nimmy said...

malapit na. less than a month na lang :)