June 16, 2010

Hush Baby Now...


I guess a former friend was right when he told me, don't talk too much online with your boyfriend or else you will end up fighting. That's what exactly happened to me and EDC last night. We were so excited to chat again after the other day. During a few minutes it was fine, until everything turned out...sour...and ugly....

(check out his blog here)

Its about something I want, and its something he won't try. I won't go into details what we fought about, but its something shallow and petty!LOL

"If you're that disappointed, why don't you break up with me then huh?" he said provoking me. I was about to, I was so mad and hurt. It was our second argument and its the second time he hurt me with words I can't take.

He said his piece, and I shared mine too.

I was so sure I will break up with him again this time. For me twice is enough, I said to my self. The tension was so high that I couldn't take it anymore, to think this is just online argument, what if we're facing each other right now? Would it be much worst?

It's so bad that I cried. No one made me cry. I don't know. Words cut so deep this time.

I don't know what happened but it seems like an angel passed by and scattered "love confetti" in the air. His next words caught me by surprise....

"Fine! I will do it even if I don't like to! "
Huh? I thought he typed in a wrong sentence.

"Gago ka Mac, alam mo kasing mahal kita, kaya iniipit mo ko...if ever you would be the first (referring to what I want)!!!" he added.

("Damn you Mac, you knew that I love you and i would agree eventually, that's why you're pressuring me")

I didn't expect he would give in, after all the arguments and harsh words...it may sound that I'm demanding to you guys, but its not, so don't get me wrong. I just can't share it to you haha.

Those words sounded so rude and sweet at the same time.

Actually its very sweet!!!

I was caught off guard. This guy is unpredictable.

Oh I love him.

"Did you know you made me cry?" I told him when everything was fine.

"Please Mac, don't cry, hush...I'm sorry to cause you pain, I didn't mean to..." he continued

(Tawa naman ilong ko, palakpak pa tenga sa narinig haha, kaya naman sinamantala ko na lalo pag da-drama!LOL)

He said many things to cheer me up and yes he did.

"You were asking me to break up with you earlier, did you know I was about to, what would you do if I actually agreed to your challenge and broke up with you?" I asked.

"Susuyuin kita ulit... Mahal kita e Mac..."

("I'll persuade you again to take me back, because I love you Mac...")

Awwww!!! ganda ko!!!
LOL

I wanna get closer to him now.

Get much closer to a point where I can't take no more...

That feeling when you're hugging someone and you literally wanna buried yourself deep inside him...

and synchronize your heartbeats and his breathings with yours....

(Cheesy naman!LOL)

23 comments:

imsonotconio said...

ang cute ng pic ng doggies!!!!

bn said...

haba nang hair . .abot dito!!!hekhekhekhek . .. yeah siguro konti nlng ung isshare mo . . when it comes to your bf. . hekhe

Anonymous said...

i know everything will work out fine with you and EDC. it really depends upon the understanding. And im pretty sure you guys would kiss and make up when you go back to PI this July. Good luck to you guys. God speed!

Stainedheart

♥ ruby ♥ said...

Naman! Hahaha. :D

Compromise na lang siguro. :)

Nimmy said...

ang sweet ng boyfriend mo ha... awwwwww. super awwwwww. :)

Mac Callister said...

@conio--true kaya yan nilagay ko

@ibanez--anong ise -share ko sa kanya?hehe.

Mac Callister said...

@stainedheart--aba look whose here!his highness appeared on my blog!LOL

Mac Callister said...

@ruby--tama ka,thats what we did at the end...nasa pag uusap lang at dapat walang iinit agad ulo..

@nimmy-haha ikaw idol ko e LOL!

iurico said...

My geeeeed, nagka-goosebumps ako sa ka-sweetan. lol

Ming Meows said...

teh, abot na ang buhok mo dito. kaw naman kasi kung anong pinag-iisip mong ipagawa.

Mac Callister said...

@iurico--ganun talaga pag inlababo hehe

Mac Callister said...

@ming--abot ba jan? haha wala lang! it would exciting kaya!

Unknown said...

now u ve got me wondering what u asked him for :P tell us na...

n ur bf is really really sweet i can tell

Mac Callister said...

@branden--its a big secret!LOL

bn said...

hindi ibig kong sabhin ung konti nlng ishashare mo dito about your private life . . specially sa jowa mo . . .

the geek said...

todo na to!!!!

parang alam ko na kung ano yung hinhingi mo. hahaha

~Carrie~ said...

Pwedeng manghula kung ano pinag-awayan nyo?

Char. Wag na lang baka i-block mo pa ko. Hehe

Darc Diarist said...

ay bury yourself in him, sweetness :)

Mac Callister said...

@the geek--hahaha bawal manghula!

@carrie--di naman haha,pero wag mo na tell LOL!

Mac Callister said...

@darc--wish i could hehe.thanks fro dropping by there.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. "hi highness" talaga? hahahaa

Mac Callister said...

@stainedheart--wag ka matuwa his highness ng arte yan ano ka bah!LOL

casado said...

hahha! alam ko kung ano gus2 mo ipa try sa kanya ahaha! naughty gurl! heheh :P