May 14, 2011

Take Me Home


I'm the kind of person you could easily get along with if you get to know me, and I talk too much too, that's why I have many friends here at work even those people from other departments. Last month, our transportation service was no longer available to take us to the hospital, I am currently looking for a new transport and with a pinoy driver in it too.

While I'm on the hunt, I usually take cabs, and since I am friendly, some of those friends I've gained usually drives me home after work. O di ba, kung kani kanino nalang sumasabit! Mas tipid pa!LOL

So after my night shift the other day, my colleague Ryan asked:

"Mac, you'll ride with me?"

"I'll go with Philip this time, he's near my place, thanks anyway" I said

"I'll take care of him bro, don't worry!" Philip joined our conversation and teased me.

We all took the lift and while we were busy talking about something at the hallway while walking, someone called my name:

"Mac!" I looked around and saw Ariel. A nurse at the medical ward. We live at the same building.

"Ariel! you're also from night shift! I didn't see you last night" I said

"Come, I'll take you home, my car's at front" he insisted. I laughed and look at Philip. he said its OK go with him.

"OK. Philip, I'll ride with you next time then...take care"

When we reached the parking lot, we saw a gray car approaching and when the window opened, I saw my friend Ric.

"Mac! Ariel! Where do you think you two are going huh?!" he was teasing us, kunyari tsismis daw hehe. both of them are close friends even before I came here to work.

"I'll take Mac home, Ariel. Come, Mac, get in!" he added. I wanna laugh real hard that time, whats wrong with these guys! He's the fourth guy who offered to give me a ride that morning!

Am I that fun to be with?LOL and mind you, these are all straight guys! hay, I love my friends talaga!

"No, thanks, Ric, I'll stick with Ariel, don't bother yourself anymore, we are on the same building. I'll just delay you if you take me home".

"Okie-dokie" and he waved goodbye to us.

It made me happy knowing these people are so sweet to give a little time to help me. And hopefully, I could find the right driver and transport soon.

So anong point ng kewnto ko?

Wala! Nagmamaganda lang! LOL

10 comments:

ka bute said...

sabe nga di lahat ng post e dpat kinapupulutan ng aral. hehe. @_@

ZiP Reid said...

haba ng hair... hehe

You're so lucky to be loved by many!

Kaw na talaga.. :)

Mister Secrecy said...

pictures naman ng mga papang yan... hehe

Jeff said...

shet, pinag-aagawan ka lang 'te. victoria! winner! TAGUMPAY!

bn said...

ateng naaapakan ko na ata ang hair mo dito!!!!!nyeta sobrang haba . . ahaha ganda mo girl!!!ahha

John Bueno said...

tapos lahat yan lolokohin mu lang, wag ganun!!! LOL

Mac Callister said...

@kabute--tumpak ka jan!!!

@zip reid--kaya dapat laging maging friendly! :-)

@mr.secrecy--waaaah!di pwde baka mapatay nila ko hahaha

@jeff--hehe love nila ko ever! chos!

@ibanez--oo kaya mag ingat ka paglakad kasi alaga ko hair kong mabuti noh!LOL

@kumagcow--hahahaa natawa na namna ako!oy sa june ha un usapan natin!hjahaha

Mac Callister said...

@kabute--tumpak ka jan!!!

@zip reid--kaya dapat laging maging friendly! :-)

@mr.secrecy--waaaah!di pwde baka mapatay nila ko hahaha

@jeff--hehe love nila ko ever! chos!

@ibanez--oo kaya mag ingat ka paglakad kasi alaga ko hair kong mabuti noh!LOL

@kumagcow--hahahaa natawa na namna ako!oy sa june ha un usapan natin!hjahaha

Nimmy said...

Ang shala ng friends mo teh! Sila may karu! bonggang bongga! Hehe

Ming Meows said...

nagpapahaba ka na naman ng hair