October 7, 2008

Boston Legal - Great!


I finished watching season 1 to 3 of David E. Kelly's Boston Legal,I must admit he is a genius hehe.He's the creator of some of the well-known television series Picket Fences, Chicago Hope, The Practice, Ally McBeal, and Boston Public. He has also written several film.I like his style of dramatic and the occasional surreal comedic touches in every show he did.One time Im so into crying and the next minute Im laughing!I love it.James Spader,the lead actor,was nominated for best lead actor in a drama series last Emmy.But he didnt win hehe.But being nominated was a big thing already!And now Im going to watch season 1 to 4 of Grey's Anatomy, after ignoring it for the past months hehe,I dont know maybe because I love House M.D so much or maybe I just run out of tv series to watch hehe.

No comments: