February 11, 2010

Bleeding


My cursor brought me to you,

To your story...to your life

You were in a lot of pain and heartache. A long distance relationship, a love faded away...

I just read one entry and didn't realized I was becoming impatient when will you write another entry...

I felt your pain, I wanna comfort you...

I wanna say hush, everything will be alright...

You moved on, we became online friends, we talked a lot. Its been a year, I was happy. I saw the changes on your blog, the sad blogger no more.

Someone made you happy. I felt your happiness. I was jealous.

Your topic are mostly about HIM and how you love him, I wished and hoped he'll never make you cry. There was this feeling of pain in my chest and a thought: why didn't you wait for me. You'll be happy with me instead of him.

But you were happy...I felt it.

I kept it inside. Secretly, I had this plan of stealing you from him. But I'm such an angel that I couldn't do it...Toinks!

I didn't say anything, I supported you and wished you two well.

You faced a big challenge last year and you held on, you strive...I was so proud of you

I prayed that God will help you and guide you. But maybe He has another plan for you. You lost your job and you'll be separated from your LOVE once again...it would be another long distance relationship...History repeating itself.

I know you're scared, I felt it...I wanna comfort you once again and give you my shoulder ...

(teka putulin ko abot ko sau LOL!)


When you're home and he's out there far from you, I called you many times and hoped by calling (I could steal you from him...kidding!) that I could lighten' your gloomy feelings...

You're sad...you're hurt...you felt betrayed...the love you once have abandoned you....

I felt your pain...I wanna kill HIM for you.

(gamitin ko tsani, bunutin ko isa isa buhok niya sa ilong!LOL)

I was worried for you, I didn't realized I have this great feeling inside of me that wanted to protect you. I wanna carry you to a safe place where I could shelter you from harm and pain...

You're trying to fix your heart and slowly picking up the pieces together.

Life is far more exciting and fun than waste it on sulking and feeling sorry...look around, life is beautiful...

You're up and ready again...
I felt it...once again, I am happy, my bleeding angel.

************************************
Hep hep hep! this is not a love revelation of some kind ha! I'm just concern about him! that's all. Charrrr! haha

17 comments:

Darc Diarist said...

weh? hindi nga? hindi ito revelation of love? hehe :P

Anonymous said...

happy to c u on my blog. thanks for the visit mac. let's xlink if its ok with.

btw, about this line you said

"this is not a love revelation of some kind ha! I'm just concern about him! that's all."

-all I can say is...CHARING!!!

;)

Bryan Anthony said...

love and it's whip... i guess we just have to love-on and on.

dropping by

woof!

citybuoy said...

sweet naman. u can be the angel's angel.

niko said...

haba hair! haha

Aris said...

damang-dama ko, love mo siya. ang sweet nito ha! :)

Bleeding Angel said...

I am speechless. I just want to hold your hand and place it in my heart ...

Mac Callister said...

@darc--hehe hindi nga!

@kuri-why not,i like ur blog.

Mac Callister said...

@bryan anthony--thanks for being here.yeah dont give up on love!

@citybuoy--haha baka kumulog at kumidlat!

@niko--yeah nakatirintas pa nga e!LOL

Mac Callister said...

@aris--this is not a love revelation kaya!haha

@bleedingangel--haha bola!!

Anonymous said...

defensive ang MAC...di na namin tnatanong ah...hahahaha...hapi balentayms! friend....

Mac Callister said...

@blueroseguy--haha halata bang defensive?

imsonotconio said...

this post is so arte hehehe

happy valentines day!

Mac Callister said...

@conio--shut up!LOLz

Anonymous said...

hmmm... sino kaya yown?!!! pwedeng malaman? hahaha! sige na di ko sasabihin sa iba... sa knya ko lang sasabihin ahihihi!

Mac Callister said...

@anonymous--sino ka po?haha

Admin said...

Tama na iyang pagiging EMO....

Happy Valentines Day Mc!
KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!