May 20, 2012

Its The 20th Again!



Its this time of the year again, the 20th of May where the calendar reminds me that Im old! Old maid that is! LOL

Another year has been added to my age. But I dont mind, Im happy with what i am now. It just feel that im stucked at 25! Saya lang!

Thank you Lord for all the blessings and all the joys and laughters that this year will give me...there are some down moments but I know with your guidance me and my family will get through this :-)

We'll have a simple dinner at my friend's house tonight, konti lang, I know, most of my friends magtatampo, hope you guys understand.

I don't wanna spend too much while my brother in law's at the hospital right? I thought it'll look insensitive on my part. Kaya yun.

I just have three birthday wish and I hope it could come true :-)




People! show me some love today hihihi

O kiss nyo na ko, with tongue! Charrr!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Mac!

Anonymous said...

Happy bday Macoy!

-from the half-naked guy

Aris said...

happy birthday! mwah! :)

Mac Callister said...

@will--yes si twinky-will unang bumati! Thanks!]

@half naked guy--teka sino ka?haha pakilala ka ng maging buo ang pagkanaked mo! Char

@aris---eeeeeeee! Aris! Na starstruck ako!chos! Salamat!binibisita mo pala blog ko di ko makapaniwala!!!hihihi aykentbilivit!

juan said...

happy birthday mac... more something to blow... :) hehehe

eskay said...

Maligayang kaarawan ;)

Mac Callister said...

@juan--salamat friend!umayos ka matino ako ngayong araw! LOL

@jet--i love ur name! hehe and salamat

aboutambot said...

happy birthday!

ZaiZai said...

happy birthday mac! mwah mwah with tongue! haha :)

Bwryan said...

O-tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, Mac-mac!! ☺

Felmo said...

Happy Birthday Mac... God Bless!

ShatterShards said...

Happy 18th birthday!

bien said...

happy birthday mac




-from the half naked guy with a long tongue.


charz

Drama King said...

Happy Birthday Mac! Habang kausap kita sa BBM ngayon! Haha. Mwah mwah. <3

Yocco said...

Hey! Happy birthday! :)

V1nC3 said...

Belated happy birthday!!! =)

rudeboy said...

Hey! Belated, Mac!

Anonymous said...

Belated Mac! Wish you the best!

-M from South