August 15, 2012

Naked Soul


I was bored last time and I BBM'd Gian who's also waiting for my invitation for a week now.

I've told him he can come over tonight. I don't have anything to do and decided to invite him. Me and Gian both knew what's coming.

Sex.

That's the only thing we have. I don't see him as someone I could love...I don't know what he feels. I never asked him. Maybe I'm afraid for what he might say. I don't wanna hurt him. So I better not ask. Its safer this way.

Maybe i invited him tonight so that I could see once again or prove to myself that I could...that I should...

Besides, he already have an idea what we are. Fuck mate. Taga kamot ng pangangati. Shit, thats sound so bad. LOL

When he arrived, after a short conversation I closed down the curtains and turned off the lights and left the bathroom lights on.

I was on top of him...kissing him...gently...i was trying to feel something when my lips touched his. The kiss intensified, deeply and harder. I felt he hugged me tighter. Almost squeezing my body...

In between these moments I was still analyzing what Gian means to me...I continued kissing him some more...

We paused and catched our breath to remove our clothing...i felt his naked body under mine...it was warm. I always love this kind of feeling, being with another man. Skin to skin. Naked body to another naked soul. Will always miss this kind of feeling....

He was sucking my nipples and I literally holding on to his hairs...when he went down there I moaned. It felt so good.... Gian is always good on this department. I have no match for him.

When its time for me to return the favor, I was ashamed of my performance haha. But I tried so hard...i did! So lame!

He asked me to positioned my self on top of his chest and have my manhood straight on his mouth...I remembered pounding his mouth so hard that he almost choked.

Our body became one. The room was filled with his moans and whispers...I was trying to enjoy the moment.....I don't know what happened, I suddenly felt, blank...

He noticed. He asked. I said, go on. Can you cum now?

He asked: what about you?

I answered: Don't mind me. You go ahead.

No. Lets cum together. I'll wait for you. Gian begging.

But I'm not in the mood anymore. I lost interest. I just want to get it over with and take a shower and sleep. I feel sorry for Gian. He don't deserved me. He's a fine man.

Gian tried to get me back in the mood again. I pretend.

I have no idea why this happened. One minute i was on fire and the next minute, I was bored. is this a start of the menopausal stage? nireregla pa naman ako a? LOL.

I lost the erection. Gian tried to wake him up. I said: stop it... I'll jerk you off and you can cum now...

He told me he cannot cum without holding a dick or something while jerking. Hmm, that's weird. Pinagbigyan ko siya...we're both lying on the bed naked on this dark and cold room...was jerking each other....till I've heard his soft moans...arching his body...i tried to move my hand faster....harder this time...I could feel his manhood almost exploding on my grip...his breathing became faster...and his moans louder...

"I'm cumming..."

Felt the warm liquids dripping down my hand. Gian kissed me. I cleaned my hands with the tissue on the floor. Entered the bath room and took a shower.

Gian followed after I'm done. I told him to get dressed.

Are you done? you wanna go now? I asked.

Yes.

I walked him to the door, and kissed him to the cheek.

I went straight to my bed and hugged my pillows and stared at the dark ceiling of my room.

14 comments:

KULAPITOT said...

tinigasan ako dun ha :) hehehehe

Anonymous said...

AW my gawd... Yer now a straight man!

MEcoy said...

sounds good haha

Anonymous said...

"I remembered pounding his mouth so hard that he almost choked." --- ay, maypag-choke na naganap.


maybe wala kay Gian ang hinahanap mo. or walang chemistry? ewan. aw. mahahanap mo din siya kuya mac.

- baste

Mac Callister said...

@kulapitot--ahahaha! nako dapat remedyohan mo na agad yan! charr

@KJ-- naku magugunaw na muna mundo bago yan!

@Mecoy-- tastes good too! LOL

@bastete--haha napilitan mag comment! wala nga sa kanya, at sana nga ay dumating na SIYAAAA!

Mamon said...

pwede bang mas detailed next time? LOL

c - e - i - b - o - h said...

anu ba talaga ang point ng blog na ito?

ung sexcapade mo kay Gian or ung deprivation mo sa sarili mo to love??

hmmm.. remember, you have to relate how you feel..

masaya ka kasi... at ang naging resulta..... basta sundan mo..

bien said...

oh, and happy 4th to your blog

victormanalo said...

im lost

Mac Callister said...

@hustin--hahha naku baka ma MTRCB ako! charr

@ceiboh-- haha naguluhan ka ba? pwes ako din naguguluhan! LOL

@bien--salamat bien!

@victormanalo-- ayos lang yan...maiintindihan mo din soon! salamat sa pagdaan :-)

Nate said...

ambastos.. LOL.. :p maybe you wanted to do it with someone who connects with you.. and hindi lang yung physical.. or maybe gusto mo nmn ng ibang F-buddy..

Unknown said...

wooah. masayang malungkot.. sana sa susunod na ganito masaya na lang hehe. 'yung may koneksyon.

manong pepe said...

add me on bbm 296f3339.

Anonymous said...

Still, it's the best thing to do it with someone you love...